VoIP PBX Phone System for Hospitality sector:
Hotel Chains, Motels, Spa and Resorts
Businesses in the hospitality sector, such as hotels, motels, spas and resorts, can now improve their bottom line by upgrading their hotel phone system to a cost-effective IP-PBX. Not only does the transition to an IP-PBX save on inter-company communications and improve efficiencies by integrating with the business’ data network, the Complete Concierge solution, comprised of either on-site or remote PBX that can utilize the hotel’s existing PMS (Property Management System), and leverage existing infrastructure (cabling and analog phone sets).
Integration with PMS
- Wake-up (can be set by hotel staff or by guests)
- Browser based operator panel
- Front desk check-in/check-out
- Guest name applied to room upon check-in
- Vacant applied to room upon check-out
- Activation of phones for calls at guest check-in
- Deactivation of phones for calls at guest check-out
- Activation of guest voicemail box upon check-in
- Cleaning of all voice messages in guest voicemail box upon check-out
- Built-in room state system for control of room status and maids
- Built-in and fully integrated Call Accounting System with adjustable rate tables
Call Flow Management
You can create custom phone designs or have us create them for you.
From simple menu to advanced payment systems.
VoIPStratus uses an active – passive approach using built-in replication of the configuration with a maximum offset of 24h. The active host processes calls and presence information where by the passive host acts like a watchdog over the active host. In case of a failure, the active host (independent of application, OS or hardware failure), the passive host stops its monitoring role and takes over the role as active host.